11/14/10

Lover's Quarrel Playlist

This playlist is pretty indie, I guess. Most are lovey, and then I threw in some quarrel songs, because otherwise it would be much too sappy for me to listen to during studying/cleaning/cooking.

I have to admit, though, I still have yet to tire of the Sara B. playlist. This one is slowly catching on, but I can put Sara on even when I'm pushing through a workout (which is within the first 12 minutes of getting on the treadmill). I've always had unusual workout jams anyways- I remember this time last year I was getting my run on to Missy Higgins. For anyone who knows/loves Missy, you know she's not really in the workout genre. I think lyrics just motivate me more than beats (and always have), and the stronger/deeper/more relatable to me at the time a song is, the harder I'll work to it.

So, without further ado, The Lover's Quarrel playlist.

sidenote: all of these may be updated in the future as I find more songs that fit the bill.


No comments: