11/15/10

Playlists

So, since I no longer work at a desk for 40+ hours a week, I spend a lot less time on the computer and therefore have less time to do useless things with my time, like blog on a consistent basis. However, I still have lots of stuff to share, and right now making playlists is both calming to do after work and also really awesome because I am able to make these widgets and then play them again and again. Plus, Grooveshark has been struggling with legality issues to provide a Grooveshark app for the IPhone (they had one, it was removed, etc), but once they do, I'm so excited to bring these songs on the go! Anyways, that's the explanation for the change from the once sarcastic fashion picture blog to these playlists. That's my story and I'm probably not going to stick to it, but for now, it's all you get.

No comments: