3/20/10

Saturday Funday

Currently watching BC crush Maine in the Hockey East finals, what a legit game. First 2 goals BC had were quickly answered by Maine, such a rush to watch close games like that. Luckily BC has pulled ahead 4-3 but the 2nd isn't even over yet. More importantly, I plan on having some delicious (note: awful) Four Lokos tonight and some wings, so that should help the 3rd period.
(EDIT: Reservoir Liquors, my only known seller of Four Lokos- is SOLD OUT tonight. People are catching on to their beauty)


I spent the day with mom and dad on Duxbury beach- going to be a great summer. Dad got a Jeep and a beach pass for the drive-on beach, and showed me the ropes today.


After some mildly disappointing shopping, we had to drive my brother Brian back to his apartment by BC, and Nana was with us and wanted a quick tour of the school. Of course we drove through the Mods (RIP 11A), and it was legit the most bittersweet feeling ever. The Mods were packed with people grilling and drinking, and although I was incredibly jealous, I also felt so happy for all the seniors enjoying it. You can't put a price on Saturday day drinking in the Mods on a gorgeous day (well, BC actually puts a large price on it- but worth every penny). I can't wait to drink off that jealousy in our equally white-trash backyard ASAP. 


Anyways, GO EAGLES! Even if we don't win, it was nice seeing BU lose last night.

No comments: