6/17/10

A Bathroom Vacation

This is not the first time that Watson's home has undergone such an incredible metamorphosis. In 2004, a framed painting of two deer instantly turned the family den into a rustic hunting lodge, while in 2005, the corner of the living room became an old English cottage after a porcelain tea set and a vase with dried flowers were added to an end table.

These people definitely have the right idea. I will be making a trip to Ikea tonight, and I am considering doing "themed" rooms. Since I've never really had more than 1 room to personally decorate, I finally have a chance to express myself! Maybe a nice country cottage kitchen, a kitschy/classless living room with big patterns and non-matching colors, a really refined office, and a feminine, lavish bedroom. I may just do a Tropical bathroom to honor those who have brought the Cape to theirs.






No comments: