6/18/10

It's Raining Men-

There's a new dating site, Tastebuds.fm, based loosely on last.fm and music tastes. You either enter in some of your favorite bands/artists/genres or you just put in your last.fm username and bing bang boom- you're sitting in your living room listening to Steely Dan, eating a buffalo chicken wrap, with the man/woman of your dreams. Wait, that isn't everyone's dream?


So of course I just signed up for last.fm yesterday! Coincidentally I find this new dating site today? I doubt this is the internet telling me I need a boyfriend, but if it is, touche, world wide web. Anyways, I put in my last.fm username, and here are my really attractive, intelligent, perfect matches:


Boohoo, no matches found!

Sorry, we couldn't find you any matches


Thanks guys! I mean, I know I just started and I've been listening to crappy music for the past twelve hours, but at least try to set me up with the awkward guy who also likes Taylor Swift! Also, what's with the picture- am I that desperate that I'm going to have a breakdown when you can't find me love? Anyways. Based on this site, it looks like I'll just be crushing buffalo chicken and Regina Spektor alone forever. Or I can just trick everyone by adding my dream man's playlist to my last.fm track list and watch love blossom. Actually, I'm going to do just that. Let the (music) games begin.

No comments: