6/21/10

Special Edition: Young Professional Females

Today at work the Military is coming in to discuss contracts and marketing and other really important agenda items (that Lindsey and I aren't part of in any way). We had to "dress up", which at our office usually means putting on some sassy Old Navy flip flops or running a brush through your hair at least once. However, Mimz figured it was her time to shine as the face of the company, so she grabbed her favorite (only?) pair of black dress pants with the special hole in the hip and got ready for a full 8 hours of fashion...

Mimz paired her Target sale-rack black pants (machine washable, too!) with a nice, bright H&M pink tank. Because it's going to be about 80 degrees today, Mimz left her AJ Wright $9.99 blazer at home and opted for the black TJ Maxx 3/4 sleeve cover-up. She completed her office look with Anne Klein (via Marshall's sale rack) flats and hand-me-down cheap jewelry that she took from Keegan (via the trash).

Let's just say, the Military correspondents walked by her twice, once asking for directions to the bathroom. A successful business outfit, for sure.

I have also included some pictures of myself and Erica, our other resident Fashionista (read: Maxxinista). She just returned from a vacation in Aruba, and I'm only mentioning this because the color difference between our legs is probably the only thing anyone will notice. I would like to thank my Irish heritage and SPF 65 for that. 

And ladies, get in line for myself and Mimz. One day of looking like this in the office has come complete with multiple affirmations of how gay and powerful we can really look. It's that Power L seasoning that we just can't avoid. Imagine what would happen if we went to Friendly's tonight- chicks galore. 


1 comment:

Michael Morton said...

And yes, you have succeeded in making me laugh out loud in O'Neill. Go Jules and Mimz. This has made my Monday.